Occurred on December 30, 2020 / Red Bud, Illinois, USA
Info from Licensor: "So my wife and I were sitting on the back porch. I had left my ecig batteries on the table. My dog then decided she was going to use it as a chew toy. That's when the chaos started. We initially thought our youngest son had set off a firework initially. Then we found the battery and thought it exploded on its own. Then we pulled up our Nest camera footage and found out or dog was the one who did it. Good news is that our dog was ok, and didn't have any injuries. It just singed her hair."